Channel partner of the year awards
The Candefero Channel Partner of the Year awards recognize channel partners who have demonstrated superior performance in particular areas. Separate awards are being made in EMEA and APAC in 2013. Anyone can nominate a channel partner, including vendors, distributors, customers and the channel partners themselves. Award winners will be announced at the corresponding Canalys Channels Forums (1 October in EMEA; 22 October in APAC). Nominees will be required to go through a simple acceptance and verification process. Verified nominees will be given Candefero membership if they are not already members. Shortlisted candidates in each category will be interviewed by telephone by a Canalys analyst and may be profiled in future reports. In 2012, the award winners were:
- The overall APAC Channel Partner of the Year award went to Dimension Data, for outstanding performance in several areas, including growth, services and innovation. The award was presented by Narong Intanate, Group CEO, ECS.
- The Revenue Growth Partner of the Year award went to Jinming Scientific for demonstrating outstanding growth and customer satisfaction. The award was presented by Nicky Lo, President and CEO, Synnex.
- The Online Sales Partner of the Year award went to Acquire for capitalizing on fast online sales growth while balancing the need for traditional channels. The award was presented by Michael Zilis, EVP, Asia Pacific Region, Ingram Micro.
- The Managed Services Partner of the Year award went to QuantM for building a sustainable services practice that continually invests in new areas. The award was presented by William Chu, Vice President, Avnet.
- The Innovation Partner of the Year award went to Netsolutions Australia for smart deployment of analytics-driven online trading tools. The award was presented by Wendy O'Keeffe, Executive Vice President, Westcon.
For more information go to Candefero Channel Partner of the Year Awards