Channel partner of the year awards
The Candefero Channel Partner of the Year awards recognizes channel partners who have demonstrated superior performance in particular areas. Each year separate awards are presented in EMEA and APAC. Anyone can nominate a channel partner, including vendors, distributors, customers and the channel partners themselves, award winners were announced at the corresponding events at Barcelona and Bangkok in 2013. All nominees are required to go through a simple acceptance and verification process. Verified nominees are given Candefero membership if they are not already members. Shortlisted candidates in each category are interviewed by telephone by a Canalys analyst and may be profiled in future reports. In 2013, the award winners were:
- The overall APAC Channel Partner of the Year award went to Datacom systems, for outstanding performance in several areas, including growth, services and innovation. The award was presented by John Soumbasakis, President, Latin America, Ingram Micro.
- The Revenue Growth Partner of the Year award went to Galaxy Business Solutions for demonstrating outstanding growth and customer satisfaction. The award was presented by William Ong, Group CEO, ECS.
- The Managed Services Partner of the Year award went to Ethan Group for building a sustainable services practice that continually invests in new areas. The award was presented by Wendy O'Keeffe, Executive Vice President, Westcon.
- The Innovation Partner of the Year award went to Lauren for smart deployment of analytics-driven online trading tools. The award was presented by William Chu, Vice President, Avnet.
- The Data Center Builder Partner of the Year award went to Dimension Data for developing its data center business. The award was presented by Anand Chakravarthy, Head - SBU, Redington.
For more information go to Candefero Channel Partner of the Year Awards